1. The website collects only information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are text files stored in the user’s end device. Their purpose is to enable using web pages. They contain the name of the website, a unique number and storage time on the end device.
3. Operator of the TKM GROUP Sp. Z o.o. is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- match the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences; these files recognize devices and display the page according to preferences;
- prepare statistics to help you learn user preferences and behaviors; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary; they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may change the settings of the browser at any time to block cookies or to obtain information about their placement on the device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set to accept cookies in the terminal device by default.
7. The website’s operator informs that changes to the settings may restrict access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Cookies used by the website (placed in the user’s end device) may be available to its partners and advertisers.
9. Information on web browser settings is available in the menu tab (help) or on the manufacturer’s website
10. More information on cookies is available at ciasteczka.org.pl